- Children with deafness (hearing impairment).
- Children between the ages of 3 and 9 years.
- Either boarding or day students are accepted.
- Open for admission throughout each academic year.
(Both the applicant and his/her parent/guardian are required to be present for the application since it is necessary to conduct an evaluation of the child’s promptness.)
- A photocopy of applicant’s birth certificate.
- A photocopy of house registration with the applicant’s name on the page.
- A photocopy of applicant’s ID card for PWD (The Blue Book).
- Hearing examination record (if available).
- Two 1-inch photos of applicant.
- Photocopy of identity cards of applicant’s parents or guardians.
- Photocopy of house registration of parents or guardians.