You can be part of our effort to help and develop children with hearing impairment by..
- Donating learning materials and equipment for the education of the deaf children;
- Donating hearing aids for children’s hearing ability;
- Donating fund in support of children’s needs at the school, including board and lodging, education, recreation, and development;
- Sponsoring a lunch or dinner; or donating foods for the children;
- Joining our Child Sponsorship Programme to help a child feel that disability is not an obstacle in leading his/her life;
You can make a donation by..
- Issuing a cheque for “Sotpattana School for the Deaf”;
- Transferring a fund to the Sotpattana School for the Deaf’s savings account number 342-4-57203-4, Bangkok Bank, Banglamung Branch;
*Donors are entitled to 200% income tax deduction.
Provide us your donation via
Tel. 038-423-468, 038-416-426 ต่อ 121, 140
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Provide us with your name, family name, date and time of transfer, the donated amount, and your postal address once you have made a bank transfer. The transfer confirmation slip will greatly help us verify with our bank, so please attach it as well.