- To provide hearing-impaired children of young age and from poor families with opportunity to study in kindergarten specialized for disability.
- To prepare deaf children in pre-school level, according to their conditions, to attain promptness and basic of sign language.
- To train students for promptness in listening, speaking, and language using in their daily social living.
- To cultivate good behaviours and hygiene of good citizens starting from the students’ young age.
- To train students to be able to adjust themselves in community living as appropriate to their age.
- To prepare the deaf children for their entrance to the mainstream state schools for the deaf, while charging no school fees, hence lessening the burden of their parents.
- To respond to the government policy by collaborating in the provision of pre-school education for hearing-impaired children